POLY-CHAR [Auckland] 2023
Sunday 22 January – Thursday 26 January
Sir Owen G Glenn Building, The University of Auckland
POLY-CHAR is a nonprofit, non-governmental organisation devoted to creating a friendly environment to share information, organise student exchange and cooperation, to hold international meetings and to provide a platform for scientist from all over the word in the field of Materials Science, in particular Polymer Characterization and Polymer Materials Science and Technology.
An important goal of POLY-CHAR is to offer a forum for PhD students and young researchers to create their own scientific networks and experience a true scientific community. POLY-CHAR is rooted in polymer synthesis, characterization, processing, application, recycling, education and its environmental/social consequences.
The activities and structure of the organisation are determined by the Scientific Committee (SciCom). This committee is composed of eminent scientists from around the world with an interest in the areas of activities of the organisation. The members of the committee take an active part in the activities of the organisation and contribute to the expansion and functioning of the organisation and its meetings.
In the past few years, POLY-CHAR 2019 were successfully held in Kathmandu, Nepal. POLY-CHAR 2020 [VENICE] was postponed to April 12-14, 2021. POLY-CHAR [Halle|Siegen] 2022 has taken place as an all-digital online meeting between 22-25 May 2022.
Here is the website of POLY-CHAR 2022 https://poly-char2022.org/
Click here to see our current POLY-CHAR 2023 sponsors
POLY-CHAR Auckland 2023 Key Dates
- 5 May 2022 - Call for Abstracts OPEN
- 18 July 2022 - Registrations OPEN
- 19 September 2022 - Call for Abstracts CLOSE
- 19 September 2022 - Call for Abstracts reviewed
- 4 October 2022 - Authors notified
- 9 October 2022 - Accepted authors MUST register
- 15 October 2022 - Draft programme online
- 14 January 2023 - Final programme and downloadable conference handbook online
- 22 January 2023 - Pre-Conference Workshops and Registration